About Rob Kaas
Rob Kaas is a writer of short fiction, poetry and unfinished novels from California. He is currently living in Minnesota with his soon-to-be wife and their son. Also, a dog and two cats.
Born in San Diego, he spent much of his childhood moving all over California; From El Cajon to Davis to Santa Cruz, which he called home for over a decade. At the age of 21, he moved to a very small town amidst the frozen tundra of Minnesota. His reason: Love. He is now engaged to be married to the beautiful Danielle, with whom he lives (along with their son, Ben).
More useless trivia about Rob Kaas:
- He pays the bills by making pizzas between the hours of 11:00pm and 3:00am most nights at a local pizza place/convenience store.
- He enjoys most film and some television. His favorite movies include Garden State, the Star Wars Saga, and Casablanca. Currently his favorite television shows include Game of Thrones, Da Vinci’s Demons, Doctor Who.
- His favorite authors include: Arthur C. Clarke, Neil Gaiman, Kurt Vonnegut Jr, and Garth Nix
- He is an avid fan of cheese.
- He has never seen Radiohead in concert, but he has been to two Lilith Fairs.
- His future goals include owning his own comic store, owning his own movie theater and being considered a real writer.
- He is a geek: Comic books, Reading, Anime, and The Internet In General are listed amongst his top interests.
He is also horrible at writing biographies.