Here is a list of some of my online homes, haunts and places I hang my virtual hat:
Yes, follow me if you wish to read my bitching about various things throughout my day.
View pictures I took of things and places you don’t care about.
Because you care what book I’m currently reading.
Allow me to molest your ears with various music.
Utterly ridiculous shenanigans.
More to Come.
The World of Rob Kaas
- my favorite times of year: 1: Halloween 2: Christmas 3: End of April/"It's Gonna Be MAY" meme season 34 minutes ago
- @mydearfrodo just now: me: are pudding pops frozen pudding? wife: wtf me: are they? wife: of course they are that's… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- @mydearfrodo i mean, yeah, but is that... is that actually frozen pudding or just pudding flavored pops? HAVE THESE… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- @mydearfrodo [audible gasp] frozen pudding https://t.co/NLyYA7k8ga 23 hours ago
- when given the choice between the two, do you more often choose: 23 hours ago
- @mydearfrodo https://t.co/PSQ1PYUuVV 1 day ago
- not taking any chances twitter.com/tropicrot/stat… 1 day ago
- @JustForSneaks I know, that's what I said. 1 day ago
Other Websites Rob Writes For
- Couch Nap V. Bed Nap: Dawn of Holy Shit What Day is This Even?
- Current Status: Monday, February 27 | 8:25pm
- NATIONAL NIGHTMARE: DAY ONE
- Hunter S. Thompson Day
- That Captain America Thing
- Current Status: Sunday, May 22nd |10:04am
- My Father
- The Space Between
- Dispatch From The Void
- Current Status: Sunday, January 10th 2016 | 1:52am
- Current Status: Saturday | August 1st 2015 | 5:33pm
- Island #1 (Image Comics, July 2015)
- You Are Here
- Ant-Man (Marvel Studios 2015)
- Current Status: Friday | July 17th 2015 | 10:10pm