Here is a list of some of my online homes, haunts and places I hang my virtual hat:
Yes, follow me if you wish to read my bitching about various things throughout my day.
View pictures I took of things and places you don’t care about.
Because you care what book I’m currently reading.
Allow me to molest your ears with various music.
Utterly ridiculous shenanigans.
More to Come.
The World of Rob Kaas
- RT @kateleth: Sorry I keep tweeting about this but Lin just sang Ignition and like https://t.co/0TcTgMBm6F 11 hours ago
- RT @chrismelberger: yo wtf look who i got on omegle https://t.co/YhFRmBfiCm 20 hours ago
- just had girl scout cookies for dinner. when will this madness end??? 1 day ago
- legit how i feel at work most days: youtube.com/watch?v=sen8Tn… 1 day ago
- RT @Da7e: If you don't know Strongbad, you don't know shit. 1 day ago
- RT @imteddybless: RIP pier morgen. killed by seein a tit. he will be missed by One lady who misheard n thought it was pierce brosnan https… 1 day ago
- @ChrisHayner are they doing away with the whole "Jughead is Asexual and that's okay" thing? not cool. is that just on the show? 1 day ago
- RT @flashboy: https://t.co/Yv6AtGuapd 2 days ago
Other Websites Rob Writes For
- NATIONAL NIGHTMARE: DAY ONE
- Hunter S. Thompson Day
- That Captain America Thing
- Current Status: Sunday, May 22nd |10:04am
- My Father
- The Space Between
- Dispatch From The Void
- Current Status: Sunday, January 10th 2016 | 1:52am
- Current Status: Saturday | August 1st 2015 | 5:33pm
- Island #1 (Image Comics, July 2015)
- You Are Here
- Ant-Man (Marvel Studios 2015)
- Current Status: Friday | July 17th 2015 | 10:10pm
- A Peek at Spring, the Peak of Spring
- Sir Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015